31 March to 2 April 2023
Friday & Saturday > 10 am to 7 pm / Sunday >10 am to 6 pm
Single price : 4€
Web price : 3€ until 30 March 2023
Free : child < 18 years, unemployed, students and Occ'Ygène card holders.
SALON OCC'YGENE - TOULOUSE
MEETT, Parc des Expositions, Centre de Conventions & Congrès
+33 (0) 5 62 25 45 45
From the airport > 15 minutes by tram / 7 minutes by car
From city centre > 35 minutes by tram / 20 minutes by car
MEETT - Parc des Expositions, Centre de Conventions & Congrès
+33 (0)5 62 25 45 45
FREE PARKING WITH 3000 SPACES
Périphérique > Beauzelle > MEETT - northern access D902 et N224
Think about carpooling
Latitude : 43.67906951904297
The MEETT has bike racks.
Full map of cycle routes in the Metropole HERE
Aéroport Toulouse Blagnac
+33 (0)825 380 000
- 5th largest airport in France and 1st business airport
- 15 minutes away by expressway.
- 1st regional freight airport.
- Paris-Toulouse: more than one flight every hour
- 44 charter destinations for export
- Shuttle service between the airport and the city centre every 20 minutes
+33 (0)8 36 35 35 35
Toulouse, 4h20 from Paris (TGV), 2h from Montpellier, 2h from Bordeaux
Several catering outlets will be available at the heart of MEETT :
- La place Gourmande
- The food truck area
- The snack bar
- And the Restaurant Le Central (by Les bistrots - Esprit Pergo), located inside the halls at the Occ'Ygène exhibition. There is no reservation possible by phone, only on site at your arrival.
You can also go to the troov.com application, the teams will mention the objects found.